Barth

Town Hall, NYC, October 17, 2016

12 posts in this topic

I bought a pair of tickets for friends who cannot attend this show, so I'm selling them. Ticketmaster charged me: $162.90 (including fees). Bring $160.00 in cash & they are yours.

These are hard-copy, physical paper tickets located next to each other in the center section of the Balcony, Row G.

I will be going to the show as well (sitting elsewhere), so we can meet up outside Town Hall before the show around 7:30pm, which is when the doors open. At the New Haven, CT show on Saturday, Regina came on stage just after 8:15pm and there was no opening act, so you'll be there in plenty of time.

Anyone interested can notify me privately with a message through this board. Don't forget to give me your contact info!

Thanks

Edit: It really would be too bad for these tickets to go to waste. I'm flexible on the price. So if anyone is interested, make me an offer.

dalite likes this

I was able to get two tickets to the Town Hall show during the presale (Orchestra Left, Row H). Unfortunately my girlfriend can't make the show with me so I have one ticket available. I'm offering that ticket for $50, well below the face value and fees.  I want a true fan to be able to see her so I'm posting here first. I'll be coming from out of town so we'd have to meet at the venue. Please send me a private message. Thanks!

-Paul