Sign in to follow this  
dunnogr

Royal Festival Hall, London - 14,15/11/2016

Hello everyone, I'm a long time follower of the forum, but only just decided to register because tomorrow for the first time ever, I will be seeing Regina live at her show in London and I'm beyond excited. I've been a fan for almost a decade now, but I never had the chance to see her live in he past. As I will be taking my wife and daughter with me and we'll be driving down to London after work, I was wondering if anyone attending tonight's concert could post some informaion about the show afterwards. I'd really like to know what time you were able to get in the venue, and what time Regina gets onstage as I'm not really sure If we'll make it on time. Also if you could tell em roughly what time the show finishes, so at least we know what time we're meant to be driving back, so I can deal with parking.

Thanks in advance! Hopefully I'll have a nice story to share after that as well!

Here in the US, the shows have started about 8 PM, but there is often a short delay, it should start before 830. There should be no opening act, last roughly 90 mins to 2 hours.  They seem to let people in about 30 minutes before the show is scheduled