12 posts in this topic

(Autographed CD/DVD is back up for sale! Get it here before it runs out of stock!)

Hello, fellow Respektors!

I am pleased to announce you can now order Regina's latest live album "Live On Soundstage" (In either CD/DVD or Standalone Blu-ray format)! :D

The tracklisting includes:

1. On The Radio  
2. Better
3. Bleeding Heart 
4. Older And Taller 
5. Grand Hotel  
6. Small Bill$  
7. Black and White  
8. Hotel Song 
9. The Trapper and the Furrier
10. Sellers Of Flowers  
11. Obsolete  
12. Tornadoland
(DVD only)
13. You’ve Got The Time  
14. New Year  
15. Us  
16. The Visit  
17. The Light  
18. Fidelity 
19. Samson

(All songs were taped on July 29, 2016 at WTTW's Grainger Studio in Chicago, IL)

It is now avaliable on Amazon and other major retailers! 

Buy Blu-ray here.

Buy CD + DVD here.

Until next time!

Noah :P

thefinalfling and RJLupin2 like this

2 hours ago, howardlouis said:

Interesting that "Tornadoland" isn't on the CD but is on DVD. Perhaps a time issue. Or, the audio got screwed up somehow?

Wow, I just noticed that!

Will there be a digital release for the video? I prefer buying on Vudu or Google Play when possible rather than physical media. Haven't seen it as a pre-order anywhere.

3 hours ago, jimetics said:

Will there be a digital release for the video? I prefer buying on Vudu or Google Play when possible rather than physical media. Haven't seen it as a pre-order anywhere.

Maybe. The only movie pre-order I saw was on iTunes.

Now that it's release day, I'm curious if anyone has seen a non-iTunes digital release of the video. I'd love to buy this today but don't use Apple devices. Argh! I tried Amazon, GooglePlay, Vimeo and Vudu. No luck.

Does the CD/DVD version of "Live On Soundstage" come with a booklet?

I just got mine in the mail (a brand-new, sealed copy) and there is a "pocket" seemingly for a booklet, but nothing inside.

Just wondering if they are all like this, or if mine is missing something.  Thanks!

I'm sad because of this message from Newbury Comics:

"Hello,

Thank you for your recent order. We regret to inform you that the autographed booklets from Regina Spektor have been delayed to arrive at our warehouse. We apologize for the delay and any inconvenience this may cause. We expect that these will arrive next week and we will be shipping out your order as soon as they do.

If there is any further update with additional information, we will contact you as soon as possible."

I'll try to be patient on this.

On 3/17/2017 at 4:29 PM, elliot84 said:

Does the CD/DVD version of "Live On Soundstage" come with a booklet?

I just got mine in the mail (a brand-new, sealed copy) and there is a "pocket" seemingly for a booklet, but nothing inside.

Just wondering if they are all like this, or if mine is missing something.  Thanks!

I think all copies don't come with a booklet. :/

Mine doesn't have a booklet either. It's pretty odd that there is a pocket, which implies that something should be in there..