Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Harrison

Requesting this attention of the tour staff

2 posts in this topic

Hello Touring Staff,

I hope this finds you somehow. I have wanted to see Regina tour for so very long, her songs and stories (and personality) simply enchant me. However I feel her concert at DAR Constitution Hall has been subjugated to price gauging, and scalping through ticket offices. Now I love Regina, and my group of 3 friends would love nothing more than to support her music, but one of my friends can't afford the rather steep $89 baseline ticket price, and for tickets that will not even sell out! I attempted to post a jpg with no success, but it shows what we all expected to pay ($64) but it turns out it's only a pre-order, and they tack on many fee's to the point of unaffordability. When I contacted the ticket agency to see if there were any other available options, or ways to reduce this "service fee" they simply hung up on me immediately. This saddens me, as for weeks we have been looking forward to this concert (the concert is on March 14th). If there's anything we can do, to NOT deal with the ticket company that jacked the price up $25, I would be so grateful, and am willing to pay the tour agency any amount to get into the concert! 

A dedicated fan,

Harrison 

So you have 3 guys that would pay $89 but one cannot pay $64?

simple solution, 3 guys pay $8.33 to cover for the $25

or you could say please see I drew a bar graph picture?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0