BeginToHope

US Solo Tour Fall 2017!

Hello, Respektors!

In case you haven't heard, Regina is having a solo tour this fall!

Here is the article that was posted on her official website :)

"Hi dear friends!

I am very happy to announce that in the fall, (October 20,2017-November 19th, 2017) I will go on a small and special tour around the USA! 

I haven't done a tour like this in a long while, and it will be just me and a piano (and probably my little blue guitar too:-) 

I'll be traveling and playing songs from all over the place and time, some have been recorded on records, and some never really out there except thanks to kind souls who recorded my shows (thanks, you know who y'all are:-) Will play some new and never before heard songs too probably, cause that'll be fun! I'll be stopping in cities the band and I didn't get to visit the first time around. 

Tickets for most shows go on sale to the general public on July 14. 

If you are in any of the cities below, or have friends and family you want to visit (road trip!!!) then please click on the links and get your tickets!

10/20 - Tucson, AZ -  Rialto Theatre | TICKETS 
10/22 - Anaheim, CA -  House of Blues | TICKETS

10/23 -  San Diego, CA -  Balboa Theatre

10/25 -  Phoenix, AZ -  Celebrity Theatre

10/26 -  Albuquerque, NM -  Popejoy Hall

10/29 -  Kansas City, MO -  Uptown Theater | TICKETS
10/30 -  Des Moines, IA -  Hoyt Sherman Place | TICKETS

11/1 -  Lincoln, NE -  Rococo Theatre

11/2 -  Milwaukee, WI -  Riverside Theater | TICKETS
11/4 -  Grand Rapids, MI -  20 Monroe Live | TICKETS
11/5 -  Cincinnati, OH -  Taft Theatre | TICKETS
11/7 -  Pittsburgh, PA -  Palace Theatre | TICKETS
11/8 -  Reading, PA -  Santander Performing Arts Center | TICKETS
11/10 -  Wilmington, DE -  The Queen | TICKETS

11/11 -  Baltimore, MD -  The Hippodrome

11/13 -  New Brunswick, NJ -  State Theatre | TICKETS
11/14 -  Northampton, MA -  John M Greene Hall at Smith College | TICKETS
11/16 -  Albany, NY -  Palace Theatre | TICKETS
11/17 -  Englewood, NJ -  Bergen PAC | TICKETS
11/19 -  New Haven, CT -  College Street Music Hall | TICKETS

For now- I hope this letter finds you doing well, or if not super well, then at least on your way to well, you know?

See you out there, and sending all best summer wishes,
regina-pianina spektorina"

If you subscribed to the newsletter, pre-sale is tomorrow at 10 AM local time.

I am so excited for this! :lol::D

I just read the announcement! Sounds very exciting, I hope lots of brumstixers will be able to attend (I probably won't because I'm too far away - but fingers crossed for some youtube videos ;))

Hi All,

I am wondering if anyone here would be kind enough to help me. I appreciate I am new to the boards so I understand if it's a big ask but this seemed possible the best place to go?

I am from England and am hoping to go to a couple of these shows near NY. I am subscribed to the newsletter but am figuring I haven't seen a presale code email becuase I am not from the US. Is there any chance anyone would be kind enough to PM a presale code so I can look at booking tomorrow?

I am already seeing her here in the UK but these shows seem special and I don't want to miss out!

Anyway thanks in advance and sorry to bother  you all.

Simon

Just now, Cheer Yourself Deaf said:

Hi All,

I am wondering if anyone here would be kind enough to help me. I appreciate I am new to the boards so I understand if it's a big ask but this seemed possible the best place to go?

I am from England and am hoping to go to a couple of these shows near NY. I am subscribed to the newsletter but am figuring I haven't seen a presale code email becuase I am not from the US. Is there any chance anyone would be kind enough to PM a presale code so I can look at booking tomorrow?

I am already seeing her here in the UK but these shows seem special and I don't want to miss out!

Anyway thanks in advance and sorry to bother  you all.

Simon

I'll message you (-:

Hi All! Apologies for repeating a question, but I'm trying to figure out the presale code situation. Is the code being released tomorrow to correspond with the sale or is it something I missed in the newsletter? I've been inundated with work emails lately and I'm wondering if I deleted it. Thanks!

Hi,

My wife and I were so excited to see the Fall Solo tour. I was wondering if anyone knew how to be a part of the Fan Club for pre-sale tickets? 

Thanks!!!