BeginToHope

US Solo Tour Fall 2017!

33 posts in this topic

It won't do you any good... Ticketmaster is doing their typical "here's some random seats that you dont want, oh also, the site isn't working at all now and all of our 2 operators are busy, but go to our automated line which is of no help at all."

8 minutes ago, Jbeeneq said:

Presale code, for that that are wondering, is "thevisit". I don't know why this is being kept hush hush. The scalpers are just going to get them all if we don't...

THANK YOU!

Hi all.... been battling with ticketmaster for ages. Didn't work on any browser at all but finally did on my phone. Had to take the seats they offered me but just wanted to make sure I got in!

Anyway for those needing help, phone app worked best but it depends if you want to pick your seat or not! Again I am just glad I got in.

For anyone wanting to say hello to an English traveller making the journey across the pond I am now in for New Brusnwisk, Northampton, Albany and Englewood.

Good luck everybody with your attempts for tickets!

10 minutes ago, Jbeeneq said:

Pit at my location ended up costing me $300 on the resale market... So disappointed.

Ticketmaster are right @#%£ . Couldn't get qotsa tickets as 'sold out' two seconds after going on sale. I feel your pain but at least you are in.

I'm waiting for the presale for Phoenix! Thanks for the code!!! I hope it all works I think the Phoenix show is going through ticketforce to sell tickets, hoping it is same code and will work! Sorry everyone is having trouble with Ticketmaster!