Sign in to follow this  
srg

ReginaSpektor.net -- please pardon our appearance

If I wait until it's "finished", well, I'll be waiting a long time. Anyway, the site's up now with lyrics to almost every song, along with a batch of mp3s. Some of the links are currently stairways to nowhere, but there's much more to come, so stay tuned.

If I wait until it's "finished", well, I'll be waiting a long time. Anyway, the site's up now with lyrics to almost every song, along with a batch of mp3s. Some of the links are currently stairways to nowhere, but there's much more to come, so stay tuned.

Hey Serg,

Long time. Sorry I haven't gotten in touch with you about the tapes and sorry I don't know how to use PM on this thing. I've been getting sidetracked, and lazy and all the usual excuses. But new shows are coming up and we're all getting into our "Regina Mode" again. Anyways, I want to send you them before the Bowery show if that's possible but since the forum changed, I lost all the contact information you've given me. Unfortunately, they'll still be on VHS because I'm still living in the Stong Age. But I figure you could probably use it for this potential site of your's which seems to be have some goodies from what I've seen. So let me know if you still want me to send them. Besides, I still owe you one. Wink

Thanks for the kind words, guys. I'll do my best to make the site worthy of its name.

Henry, could you please e-mail me (srg at reginaspektor.net)? I'm not sure if my vintage PC (ca. 1998) is up to the task, but I'll get those videos online somehow. thx -s

p.s. Brendan (& everyone else, ftm): except as noted, the lyrics on the site are only my interpretation--they're not from Regina or any "official" source, so, take them with a grain of salt.