Regismemory

NEW WEBSITE / OLD RECORDINGS

Hi again! I have made quite some progress on the site and am very exited! There is some music already on the site, I uploaded the White Session which has apparently gone missing from some sites. I think you'll love this one particular recording of "Love, You're a Whore". I need help for gathering recordings if anyone is up for the task! My email is on the page, please check it out!!! 

For those who I am confusing: I am creating a database website of Regina's old music after similar sites have disappeared :(  

NEW LINK: http://reginasaurus.net

There are some problems with the files currently on the site... I've made alot of progress as far as the design and am beginning the process of sharing a conglomerate of recordings new & old. I have five radio sessions featuring songs from Remember Us To Life, and recordings of every song from 2002 up (those which made it to a recording) I'm super exited and would like a partner going into this! I need you stix to make a decision for me: should I upload recordings to Dropbox, or on the server? There are benefits to dropbox & I am leaning towards using it. The server may give slow download speeds, and be less organized. Dropbox would preview recordings & have the whole regina collection availible in a single zip file. Uploading all songs to the server for preview abilities would be a great hassle for both me and you. 

CHECK IT OUT:

Http://reginasaurus.net

This is a great idea!  I have been in the process of downloading and organizing many of the http://reginaspektor-net.blogspot.com/ recordings for personal enjoyment, particularly shows containing debut performances of songs.  I would be happy to aid you in building up the database if that is the sort of help you are looking for (though it sounds like you have most/all of those shows already?).  If not, let me know if there are any other ways I could help.  All of these recordings need to be protected to avoid losing this beautiful music to the black hole that is the internet.    

Also, Dropbox sounds reasonable to me, but I'm just one random guy.