Sign in to follow this  
onlymeami

Conan O'Brian

WOW amazing for all hwo missed i'm sorry she was absoluatly amazing. The song i think came out perfect. Thats all i can say i got it on tape now i can watch it over and show my friends. Way to go Regina A++++ performace

WOW amazing for all hwo missed i'm sorry she was absoluatly amazing. The song i think came out perfect. Thats all i can say i got it on tape now i can watch it over and show my friends. Way to go Regina A++++ performace

Really? I thought she was darling but "Us" wasn't played flawlessly (that's part of her charm though). It sounded like she made a couple of mistakes, especially when the camera zoomed in her hands. But that's okay. It must've been a nervewrecking performance and she handled it with grace and dignity.

I loved it when Regina clapsed Conan's hand at the end.

Yeah, I also have it on tape... and while I wouldn't say it was "played flawlessly" I would say it was "perfect". Given perfection in the artistic sense has very little to do with presentation and everything to do with soul.

Looking foward to the Leno Show (and I honestly prefer Dave but whatever, I'll watch Leno for one night...) on my birthday.

Big Grinomg :o:O she was AMAZING. I was so upset that the toronto show that I was going to see was 19+, but now I am very happy that I got to see her play on Conan. It is now 2am in the morning and the show just finished like 20mins ago...I recorded the performance and now listening to it, as I admire her over and over. I snapped a few shots of her and the lovely red piano(I want it). Ahh, she's so coool.

*Soojin* from Canada <3

can we say Precious?

can we say Darling?

can we say enough, she is absolutely Perfect.

I thought she did wonderful on the show tonight. I very much agree, the little flaws only make me adore what she is doing more. I look forward to hearing and seeing so much more.

I loved her singing style, just different. Rather reminincint of the playfulness Amanda Pierce from The Dresden Dolls has but not as theatrical and dramatic, just cute, contemplative. We talked about this earlier.

anyway. it was Goo oo d!

i was so intensely happy to see her on conan! it made me tearfully happy just to see her on there.

she did not play the song perfectly, and i think she was actually really uncomfortable, perhaps because millions of people were watching her. she was nonetheless as beautiful as ever.

she played the piano beautifully, but the singing part was not flawless. however, her superb beauty shown through.

it was so heartening to see her on conan, with that red piano, doing the fancy woman singing with piano thing, but still her simply produced, unfrillysounding self.

she is gorgeous, unique, so special, and it was wonderous to see her on conan. i really wanted to give her a big hug at the end of her song. rock regina.

I don't wanna dictate how Regina felt for obvious reasons, but there seemed a tiny bit of nervousness in the performance. Rightfully so seeing this is her first national televised one. But I was a little uncomfortable to the fact that the audience started applauding before the song was over. The song wasn't that long.

Few questions though:

Was that the same Piano from Bowery? If so, was it her's to begin with or did she steal it from Bowery? I remember there being a top to it too...

I regret not being able to post sooner. My heart truly went out to Regina last night. It may have been a taping, but it was to be shown to millions of people. She did her best and I'm happy to finally have seen her do a performance. Her being a little nervous is great. She's an artist and truly cares about her performance and appreciates where she's at. She will do even better on the Tonight Show.

Just one last thing. Wasn't it great to hear the song done with just a solo piano?

Later days