Sign in to follow this  
Django

Fellow Musicians

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

if my guitar wants i can treat it to a three course meal and tuck it into bed at night but it still wont help me. haha.

Did you try taking it on a romantic walk or giving it a sensuous massage? All guitars are different you know...

Sadly, I have given up any vague hope of being a Musician. Frowner

I have invested heavily in funding two sons on Music Courses at Clarendon College in Nottingham and helping them acquire a miscellany of instruments along the way! Wink

They currently earn more from "Music Teaching" than gigging but have virtually completed an Album and have two videos on YouTube. Smiler

Go here for a watch and let me know if you think I have wasted my time and hard-earned money. Eeker

Red Face

@ Little Voice- no... it's awesome.....all music is different and i do enjoy some mind melting metal now and again.

*unknown secret about me, is when im at the DQ we rock out to dragonforce and dream theater. it's good for your soul....or maybe it will steal your soul, i forget which. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Crispy Crispy Benjamin Franklin:

Did you try taking it on a romantic walk or giving it a sensuous massage? All guitars are different you know...

No, but i'll definatly try that in the future. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

you know what i would really love are hammer dulcimers. i would love to learn to play that. maybe one day when im retired and have the time.

Glockenspiel......that's what you were meant to do. Then you'd have the upper register!

Does anybody go to jamsessions? It's one of the best learning experiences for any musician. you'll play styles you didn't know you could and play with other musicians. I only started playing really good after a lot of I've been in bands and many jamsessions... Also great occassions to discover your own style and sound, these jamsessions.