Sign in to follow this  
Annna

regina's bristol show

Smiler hello, i was just wondering if anyone knows the the age you got to be to go to the bristol show. ive always wanted to see regina and she even played on my birthday but it was an 18+ so i couldnt goFrowner thanks ana xxxxx

Smiler hello, i was just wondering if anyone knows the the age you got to be to go to the bristol show. ive always wanted to see regina and she even played on my birthday but it was an 18+ so i couldnt goFrowner thanks ana xxxxx

best off phoning the venue and asking. I'd imagine, strictly speaking, a lot of gigs will be 18+ , but I certainly never got turned away from a venue when I was under 18...my little sis used to go to loads of gigs at bars and clubs and never got turned away either. Phone and find out, but I reckon you should be ok.

Hello.

I'm from Belfast. I need tickets from someone to see Regina in the U.K.; pref. at the Bristol Louisiana. I'll kill myself and anyone else around if I don't get them.

The link on the tour date section doesn't work, so I haven't been able to obtain any so far.

I'M WILLING TO PAY A GOOD DEAL OVER THE ODDS FOR TICKETS.

I'm not going to miss this gig.

Please e-mail kaskula@aol.com as soon as possible. Cheers.

Luka.

quote:
ive always wanted to see regina and she even played on my birthday but it was an 18+ so i couldnt goFrowner

Have you ever tried getting into one of these gigs? I live in Bristol and I've been going to "18+" ones since I was thirteen and I've never been turned away.. I know it's too late now but just a thought for the future..