Sign in to follow this  
Scarlet Lighter

Sweetest One Reginka.

Regina is the most absolute inspirational thing ive ever seen and heard in my life...i am much like her...my parents are bulgarian and russian. they moved to NewYork a month before i was born. my parents call me Radinka. i feel like my father knows every bulgarian in NY city because it certainly looks that way. i feel like such a little nerd Red Faceops: :roll: posting this, but i love music as much as i ever could. i love the strokes. i love the white stripes. i love jazz, blues, classical, and techno sounds...i write and i love memories more than anyone ive ever seen...i play the guitar and i sing. i do that to most of regina's songs...a person on thestrokes.com told me about how amazing you are and that regina is set to play with the strokes on a few dates...i went to the site, and just melted when i heard Sampson...

Regina is the most absolute inspirational thing ive ever seen and heard in my life...i am much like her...my parents are bulgarian and russian. they moved to NewYork a month before i was born. my parents call me Radinka. i feel like my father knows every bulgarian in NY city because it certainly looks that way. i feel like such a little nerd Red Faceops: :roll: posting this, but i love music as much as i ever could. i love the strokes. i love the white stripes. i love jazz, blues, classical, and techno sounds...i write and i love memories more than anyone ive ever seen...i play the guitar and i sing. i do that to most of regina's songs...a person on thestrokes.com told me about how amazing you are and that regina is set to play with the strokes on a few dates...i went to the site, and just melted when i heard Sampson...