Next Big Thing

quote:
Originally posted by fidelity377:

quote:
Originally posted by Brady:

OMG THANKS RICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Don't thank me, thank the amazing srg. Big Grin

He does wayy to much for everyone. Smiler

While that is true in this particular case, you have brought us lots of cool Regina stuff my dear. I mean my sir. Smiler

thanks for posting these links guys! made my daySmiler i get on brumstix at least twice a week solely to see if there are new songs or rare recordings, so it's wonderful to have these gems.

one question though...does anyone have a recording of the interview portion. i noticed a few of you were mentioning things she'd said, and it may just be because you heard it on the radio and remember it, but is there a recording of it floating around anywhere? when i click the link for the original site, it pulls up a box that says it's a Py file and i can't open those.

also, is there one of genius next door?

thanks and sorry to be a bother to anyone!!

hope you all have a pleasant night/weekend/etc.

So you know that "Demo" of Genius Next Door that's floating around that nobody seems to be able to definitively label as a demo or a live recording?

Well, I checked it against pretty much every live recording I have, but I can't seem to find a match with anything. :\

But the only thing is... I don't have the copy of Genius Next Door from this show. And now I've got a sneaking suspicion that perhaps this "demo" is actually the live version from the radio broadcast. Think about it... it'd be good audio quality, no audience, and seeing as how it's no longer available for download in many places, it'd be a fairly unknown one to check the "demo" against.

I tried the link to WNYC's page, but there's nowhere on the page that links to a recording or plays and sort of music. I also followed the links to Srg's site, but like others, got the message about the files being "forbidden."

So if anybody could provide me with a recording of Genius Next Door from this show, I'd be very grateful. Smiler