Sign in to follow this  
Luka Bektas

U.K. SHOW TICKETS - HELP!

Hi there.

I'm from Belfast. I need tickets from someone to see Regina in the U.K.; pref. at the Bristol Louisiana. I'll kill myself and anyone else around if I don't get them.

The link on the tour date section doesn't work, so I haven't been able to obtain any so far.

I'M WILLING TO PAY A GOOD DEAL OVER THE ODDS FOR TICKETS.

I'm not going to miss this gig.

Please e-mail kaskula@aol.com as soon as possible. Cheers.

Luka.

Hi there.

I'm from Belfast. I need tickets from someone to see Regina in the U.K.; pref. at the Bristol Louisiana. I'll kill myself and anyone else around if I don't get them.

The link on the tour date section doesn't work, so I haven't been able to obtain any so far.

I'M WILLING TO PAY A GOOD DEAL OVER THE ODDS FOR TICKETS.

I'm not going to miss this gig.

Please e-mail kaskula@aol.com as soon as possible. Cheers.

Luka.

According to the site, you can call them at 0871 22 00 260 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week). Or if you're up for it, tickets for the London show are available at ticketmaster.co.uk.

Hope it works out,

Marc

I would really like to see her play in islington but im broke as fuck, i spent my last few pounds on a violin that fucking broke 2 weeks down the line, it only cost 130, but still. I think i treated it kinda rough, i got carried away and broke a few strings then the thing that balances all a shit in the middle broke, then i just thought fuck ill put it down for a while and hope someones steps on it so it will give me a reason to throw it away for good. Yea... thats a sick story, i dunno where it came from, o yea it came from the lack of money for show, yea, its fucked up.

Regina if u want to add some guy called Kal to the guestlist for london then that would be fuckin sick, if not then i guess there is one less person to enjoy your music, the guilt, its too much

quote:
Originally posted by Kal:

I would really like to see her play in islington but im broke as *fuck*, i spent my last few pounds on a violin that *fucking* broke 2 weeks down the line, it only cost 130, but still. I think i treated it kinda rough, i got carried away and broke a few strings then the thing that balances all a shit in the middle broke, then i just thought *fuck* ill put it down for a while and hope someones steps on it so it will give me a reason to throw it away for good. Yea... thats a sick story, i dunno where it came from, o yea it came from the lack of money for show, yea, its *fucked* up.

Regina if u want to add some guy called Kal to the guestlist for london then that would be *fuckin* sick, if not then i guess there is one less person to enjoy your music, the guilt, its too much

Five? Maybe I'm just a little old-fashioned, but there's really no need for this kind of language in the brümstix, is there? Regina fans have always seemed intelligent and enlightened people to me, and there must be better ways to vent your frustation.

Anyway, enough of my hang-ups, I'll shut up now.

ok u know wot, fuck it, forget bout it... this is meaningless, its my language i dont know another way of releasing my frustration without swearing... by the way, 3 A's and 1 B in A level Psychology, Media Studies, Graphics and Math isn't unintelligent, please dont call me unintelligent, i go to LSE univertsity first year studying Economics, i understand your point, but i guess it cant be changed, fuck it all im sayin is i need to bus 2 islington show, i have a feelin its gonna b sick