Sign in to follow this  
3beansfarob

Help - Piano Music

I do my best to listen to the song and play it on my own, I've worked out 'Ode To Divorce', 'Lounge', 'December', a part of 'BYOS' annnd... a little part of 'Chemo Limo'. I'm more of an ear player as well, I think I'm handeling that well, but there are some songs I just can't figure out because I don't know every chord. One song I would love to play is 'Just Like The Movies' and 'Samson'. I got 'Samson' from this forum, but I couldn't really figure it out, it sounded too different to me...

I'm looking forward to playing a lot more!

I LOVE 'Just Like the Movies'! It is officially (there was an awards ceremony...in my addled mind) my favourite bit of 'Ginka doings. How great would it be to hear it played live? Answer: muchly great.

A forever of thankyous to thekiddrinkingfire for letting me hear it in the first place! (to continue the awards theme Wink)

I'm currently transcribing Soviet Kitsch into piano/vocal/guitar chords.. I can play by ear, but will forget and like to have a piano book. When I've got them all down I'll try & post the image files online for anyone who's interested Smiler

xx