Sign in to follow this  
Blood_Roses

Islington Gig Recording

Hey,

I made another Bootleg after the success of the Bush Hall one.. If anyone wants a copy of last nights show (similar average quality to the last bootleg I made) then email me at scarecrow.and.fungus@gmail.com !

disclaimer: I'm sorta under the impression that RS doesn't mind people doing this and I'm totally not making any money on this.. Just tryin to share the love Smiler..

xx

Hey,

I made another Bootleg after the success of the Bush Hall one.. If anyone wants a copy of last nights show (similar average quality to the last bootleg I made) then email me at scarecrow.and.fungus@gmail.com !

disclaimer: I'm sorta under the impression that RS doesn't mind people doing this and I'm totally not making any money on this.. Just tryin to share the love Smiler..

xx

setlist as follows:

01. My Man

02. Flesh Among Friends (not official title)

03. Carbon Monoxide

04. Prisoners

05. Fidelity

06. Sailor Song

07. The Flowers

08. Blue Lips

09. Bobbing For Apples

10. Remember That Time

11. Ghost of Corporate Future

12. Potentially Lovely (not official title)

13. Hero of the Story / Bartender

14. Poor Little Rich Boy

15. Ode To Divorce

16. Field Alone (not official title)

17. UH-merica

18. Baby Jesus (only first verse)

19. Samson

20. Reginasaurus

21. Apres Moi

22. Somedays

xx

to quote the budget girls 'i love you i love you i love you i do, but don't get excited - i love monkeys too!' on the basis of yr last marvellous bootleg, i had all but promised my crew of four who accompanied me from el midlands to the big smoke a similar recording of islington. and now it will be mine, moo ahahahahaha. i will email you tomorrow. p.s. i am spiderplant reborn

Update: All that have sent me CDs.. I'm so sorry for the delay. I had the bootleg ready, but the plugin effort I used to try and improve the quality has actually lowered it I think. I've been tinkering and they're all ready to go off on Tues (no post tomorro, bank hol!)

sorry again for delay!

xx

OK, my humblest apologies! All CDs which I've recieved have now been sent.. sorry for the massive delays, some peeps.. I haven't replied to a whole bunch of email requests cuz I've been moving house and finishing exams and now working full-time, so just real busy. Realistically will be a couple of weeks before I get back to the people outstanding for bootleg requests...

much love

matt

xx