Sign in to follow this  
Django

Stylus Review

I think I'll send him an email myself. Not so much for the extremely off base review, but for the utter lack of penmanship this individual seems to be hold.

Aside from his particular phrasing, with the way he bashes it I cannot seem to wrap my mind around the fact he gave it a B-. From the rant that takes place in the review it makes it seem as though he would give it an F.

Later Days

Shawn

Thanks Bartender, I wasn't aware you could leave comments on the review. I'll rephrase what I wrote in the email to be more in tune with the other comments. I'm still awaiting an arrogant reply on his behalf.

I totally agree with you that this person does have the right to express his opinion. Just as we have the right to blast his opinion. Personally I have no problem with someone voicing their negative opinion, however inaccurate I believe it is. It is just the wording and lack of what I consider real criticism is what makes me dislike this reviewer. Also I thought the site this review was posted on would be a bit more selective of the writers they choose. The article appears to not even have been looked at by an editor. Stream of consciousness is what I love, but it doesn't lend itself well to this forum of writing.

(God, I'm sounding preachy)

Later Days

Shawn

Name calling is down right silly when you are criticizing someone for their own lack of sound verbage. I can agree with that. Personally I just blast off on people like this from a humorous standpoint. I don't think anyone who posts on here is that serious about it..... I hope.

Later Days

Shawn