Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

If Regina would ever do a cover song.....

I think this might could be amazing... A long, familiar and haunting piano intro, maybe a couple minutes or so, long enough to be it's own seperate track that she could call "Stairs..." and that could lead into the following track, "Stairway to Heaven."

Maybe there could be two versions also, one is just her with her piano, and another version with a full band. Maybe the full band would be on a record. And if it's just her, it would probably one of the live bootlegs Big Grin

I concur with the concurrence! If that's a real word that is. My memory is telling me that someone mentioned this before, when I was absent for a bit of time, and when I came back it was too late for me to reply. But my memory is as inconsistent as I am, so it's probably just my imagination.

Y'know, a normal person woulda just said "Oh me too"

I'm thinking some oldies stuff, like the Beatles!!! Or Billy Joel!!! Aww, c'mon lol?!?Coldplay songs... I could see her doing a collab with chris martin or someone, but not a real solo thing (RJLupin2).

quote:
Originally posted by Streetlight:

quote:
Originally posted by BitsOfBone:

Half Jack by the Dresden Dolls.

I came in here to say something by the Dresden Dolls Big Grin Half Jack would be a good choice.

with anders on drums? Cool