Sign in to follow this  
insideAbubble

This is probably a very stupid question...

Hey insideAbubble,

I don't think you will exactly get banned for your lack of loving soup. Just try not to mention it too much in this forum. As for Regina's love of soup its just a preference. I personally have a strange affinity for burritos. Dare I say there will one day be a "Shawn forum" with a burrito section?

Later Days

Shawnster

You may be thinking of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series. For me soup maybe represents something you don't necessarily appreciate until your older. It's not exactly something that is as flashy as other foods, but is just as good when you take the time to savor.

Kinda like classical music to some degree with kids today. ( When not listening to Regina, if you ever stop, check out your local NPR station for some classical music)

Is it just me or did I just turn this thread about soup into a public service annoucement?

Later Days

Shawn

quote:
Originally posted by Shawn:

You may be thinking of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series. For me soup maybe represents something you don't necessarily appreciate until your older. It's not exactly something that is as flashy as other foods, but is just as good when you take the time to savor.

Kinda like classical music to some degree with kids today. ( When not listening to Regina, if you ever stop, check out your local NPR station for some classical music)

Is it just me or did I just turn this thread about soup into a public service annoucement?

Later Days

Shawn

I agree about the soup thing. I'm thirteen and I appreciate all kinds of music. I believe you have to open-minded. I like tea though. Smiler