Sign in to follow this  
insideAbubble

This is probably a very stupid question...

I've been on an Earl Grey kick lately. Before that the herbal refresh at Starbucks to clear up a cold I couln't get rid of. For the most part I don't like anything with sugar or fruit flavors added. Maybe a little honey, but other than that I like it o'natural.

Later Days

P.S. What's your favourite?

Hm. My dad makes the best apple/cinammon/ginger tea. I like chammomile. (did I spell that right?). Lemon and peppermint are strictly good for when I'm sick, definitely. I like green tea too even though it has a bitter after taste. This is funny. Here we are talking about tea in a soup discussion.

It's got to be Earl Grey - every time. BUT: with, or without, milk? Dilemmas, dilemmas!

Also: Yorkshire tea. Yum! Comfiness in a cup!

no no, it's all about the chai tea. And not these chai lattes you get at coffee shops. I'm talkin' about the real stuff. My Indian friend got me into it a couple months ago. If you know anyone from India, get them to make it for you, or atleast teach you how. It's awesome.

quote:
Originally posted by Carbonated Turtle:

no no, it's all about the chai tea. And not these chai lattes you get at coffee shops. I'm talkin' about the real stuff. My Indian friend got me into it a couple months ago. If you know anyone from India, get them to make it for you, or atleast teach you how. It's awesome.

I have an Indian friend. I'll ask her about this chai tea.

I'm a green tea kind of guy myself.

Sometimes i'll add a combination of mint, sage, and honey. It takes a bit of getting used to but i'm hooked on it, now.

As for chai, i couldn't really get into it until i started drinking it cold with milk.