Sign in to follow this  
Candice

may i just say, i love soup

buglass,

Holy crap. You signed up in Oct '04 to say soup is wonderful,

disappear for over a year,

return in Feb '06 with two soup recommendations.

Although there's nothing wrong with that, I found it odd! Also, we don't have baxters here, but anyone in Canada should try the Knorr ready to serve soups. (looks like a giant drinking box) Myyum.

I like how they look like juice boxes. Hmm, *pictures someone drinking it with a straw* That would be amusing, I would laugh. Maybe I'll get Diana to do that sometime. You know I got her to listen to Regina and make an account on here, I don't think she comes on though. Ah well, it makes me happy just to know she still knows all the words to "reading time with pickle" Smiler

okay... even better than soup, you have to agree with me on this, is the fact that Regina actually posts here? I mean... you've talked to her an all? Is it really her? wow...

And even better than soup, is the fact that I love it and it's pretty much the thing I enjoy eating the most, and that Regina Spektor loves it too!! wow...

this is so cool.

simply wanted to add that i actually had a shrine to soup and regina SEPARATELY and screamed when i saw this forum. I'm so thrilled that there are others who share my love of soup...though i'm a bit of a traditionalist and my favorite kind is chicken noodle. Smiler im so happy there are more soup fans...and regina spektor is one of them! though i realize pickles are just pickles...