Sign in to follow this  
Candice

may i just say, i love soup

this morning, around 8:30, i walked into my small town's only little grocery store and bought just a single pack of ramen.

the lady knows me (only from coming in the store, because i do about every other day to pick up some overpriced small store ramen) and gave me the weirdest look, like "i know you're stoned. and i'm going to tell your mom."

quote:
Originally posted by kandi:

the lady...gave me the weirdest look, like "i know you're stoned. and i'm going to tell your mom."

Speaking of going into a store while high...

Also, I recently tried Roasted Red Pepper, Tomato, and Poppy Seed soup.

On a scale of 'Blech' to 'Yum', it was 'Meh'.

When I was home alone last week I bought myself some ramen, but then didn't end up eating it because friends came over and we ordered pizza and then Jeremy ate 15 pieces, goodtimes, but I digress.

The point is I have some ramen waiting for me in a cupboard that I am saving for a rainy day. Actually it rained today but I forgot to check that cupboard at lunch/dinner time (I realized at around 4 I hadn't eaten yet and decided it was mealtime) and made a PBandJ sammich instead.

Now I feel like a failure for forgetting about the ramen. THANKS, Brumstix.

I ate a pack of ramen yesterday. My first pack in three years. It wa gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

awesome. Ive never had a 'pack' of ramen I think im gonna have to look for some.

My best friend/ramen buddy has gone away for a month. Going out to eat ramen wont be the same.