Sign in to follow this  
Candice

may i just say, i love soup

i used to be the same way, but then i decided it's much much better to eat ramen with chopsticks and it just doesn't work out when the noodles are crushed.

Today I really wanted soup, cause I haven't eaten some since I left home more than a month ago. So i digged in the shelf with the soup cans (weird...do you really just have soup in cans? We have it in little packages and it's kind of a powdery thing) and found some kind of claim-potatoe soup.

I just wanted to tell you:

Do never ever eat that stuff. It's really the worst thing ever Razzer

Sounds like maybe you got a bad can. They do have the powdery stuff in the stores here too. And if you must eat canned, the "progresso" brand soups are at least better than "campbells".

Nothing beats homemade though........I'm sure you know that....

quote:
Originally posted by Suih:

Today I really wanted soup, cause I haven't eaten some since I left home more than a month ago. So i digged in the shelf with the soup cans (weird...do you really just have soup in cans? We have it in little packages and it's kind of a powdery thing) and found some kind of claim-potatoe soup.

I just wanted to tell you:

Do never ever eat that stuff. It's really the worst thing ever Razzer

Your post really made me laugh. I can imagine the glutinous mass in that can. Ugh. But there are some soups that are decent canned, like tomato. Also, the brand of soup matters--some are a lot better than others. By the way, you can buy powdered soups here, too. There are several brands.

But as Andreseng says, nothing compares with homemade!! Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

Sounds like maybe you got a bad can. They do have the powdery stuff in the stores here too. And if you must eat canned, the "progresso" brand soups are at least better than "campbells".

Oh great Roll Eyes I bought a bunch of Campells soup today *haha* I really don't know soup in cans so i just thougt "cold cold campells from the can" and took it home. I wasn't really impressed, but I blamed it on my dislike for things out of a can.

That stuff just always tastes like....can Razzer

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

Nothing beats homemade though........I'm sure you know that....

Homemade isn't possible for me now Frowner