Sign in to follow this  
karmapolice

Keane Fan Rudeness

i fucking hate keane

they just sing loads of crap thats aimed at depressed suicidal kids, thats why i'm glad we shipped them off to america

coldplay suck even more

so in my eyes, keane fans can go fuck themselves, regina and her fans are the ones with taste Smiler

keane fans suck!!!!

As you might know, Rufus tourned with Keane as opening act, and Keane fans started to offend him, saying is just a superficial gay guy who likes to be at the centre of the attention....

F*king bastards!!!!Are you invious cause your lead singer looks like a pig, while rufus and regina are beautiful???

Originally posted by rrrich:

i fucking hate keane

they just sing loads of crap thats aimed at depressed suicidal kids, thats why i'm glad we shipped them off to america

haha classic

i hate keane too but i would go to their concert just to see Regina

i'd go to support regina with a huge army of regina fans....

so we can fucking kick the shit out of those keane fans....how can they even have an opinion when they LISTEN TO KEANE.....eugh, its just some fat elephant man singing about how he can't get laid...i imagine

damn they piss me off so much

*goes to listen to some regina to get happy*

I was at the Keane concert last night to see Keane. I did not know who Regina Spektor was untill last night and I found I really liked her. Some Keane fans are VERY nice and have good music tastes. Just give us a chance. Not everone was "rude".

So true Angela. I was about to post the same thing myself. Just because a few people are being total jerks doesn't mean you should lop a whole group together. I was at a Regina show where her own fans were being rude and answering phones. This was in a small personal club as well which made it even more rude.

Sorry Keane fans, your not jerks....just a few of you are. Wink

Later Days

Shawn

You people are hilarious. You talk about how much Keane sucks. Are you even listening to that crap that you love. I can't believe what I heard in Orlando yesterday. Then I found out she has a record contract. WTF? This woman gives music a bad name.

Keane is depressing? And Regina's not? Amazing.

If Regina sees this, I hope that was your last trip to Florida. Stay up in NYC with all your crappy fans. There aren't any down here.

I can accept that you dislike Regina, but why were you on her forum in the first place if you have no interest in her? Did this thread just create a knee-jerk response from you? Just wondering!

Later Days

Shawn