Sign in to follow this  
Jebaloo

AMPLIFICO - New Band to Check Out!!!!!!

I'm quite new to this forum, but on others there's normally a section where people chat about other bands... so thought I'd recommend one.

AMPLIFICO

These guys have only been formed a year, but have already supported major british artists such at KT Tunstall and Nizlopi. Their lead singer has been compared to Regina Spektor (hence why I'm on this site), but the band's sound is very different.

You'll have to check it out for yourself though as it's pretty much impossible to describe and doesn't fit into any standard genres.

If you like Regina though, I have faith that you'll love this band.

You can listen download their MP3'S off their site, I'd recommend "Combing My Soul For More" and "10p Mix'... my faves, but they're all worthy tunes.

Fantastic and very different live sound (in comparison to current recordings), so if you're from Britain you should check them out, they're in the middle of their UK wide tour as we speak.

Hope you enjoy.

jebaloo.

http://www.amplifico.net

I'm quite new to this forum, but on others there's normally a section where people chat about other bands... so thought I'd recommend one.

AMPLIFICO

These guys have only been formed a year, but have already supported major british artists such at KT Tunstall and Nizlopi. Their lead singer has been compared to Regina Spektor (hence why I'm on this site), but the band's sound is very different.

You'll have to check it out for yourself though as it's pretty much impossible to describe and doesn't fit into any standard genres.

If you like Regina though, I have faith that you'll love this band.

You can listen download their MP3'S off their site, I'd recommend "Combing My Soul For More" and "10p Mix'... my faves, but they're all worthy tunes.

Fantastic and very different live sound (in comparison to current recordings), so if you're from Britain you should check them out, they're in the middle of their UK wide tour as we speak.

Hope you enjoy.

jebaloo.

http://www.amplifico.net

yeah, they have been compared to coldplay, though their sound is a little more complex I'd say. It's a shame you can't hear their recent tunes yet, but they're recording their next cd currently... it should be out this fall.

I think these guys might make it big... it's hard to break it in the UK though... music industry's having a hard time at the mo with all this downloading business.

I'm glad you liked them Seer. They seem to get a lot of comments about being nice people, which they are of course. But sometimes people prefer bands with more attitude.

I guess it´s down to personal preference.

Are you on their mailing list Seer? Because they´re coming down south later this year, where did you see them?