Sign in to follow this  
stwongbad85

new forum section COOL!

so i saw this new section and i wanted to be the first to post in it........for no good reason...but saw someone beat me to it. Rats!.....so not being able to really think of of a topic to write about. I will take this space to PLEASE ASK Regina or her managment to get her a show at Wolf Trap in Virginia. I work there and its a beautiful outdoor park. its a fairly large venue, but she could probly co headline with soem one Awsome..or even open ....either way.it would be an honor to work at a venue regina played at.................by the way Wolf Trap is the only national park for the performing arts

so i saw this new section and i wanted to be the first to post in it........for no good reason...but saw someone beat me to it. Rats!.....so not being able to really think of of a topic to write about. I will take this space to PLEASE ASK Regina or her managment to get her a show at Wolf Trap in Virginia. I work there and its a beautiful outdoor park. its a fairly large venue, but she could probly co headline with soem one Awsome..or even open ....either way.it would be an honor to work at a venue regina played at.................by the way Wolf Trap is the only national park for the performing arts