Sign in to follow this  
smurfette456

Sorry guys...

I'm really sorry for asking this and having to make u explain this story for the hundreth millionth time, and ur all going to get angry at me (hence in the cataogry "rant"!) but it comes with the duty of being a new fan, WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH MARY-ANN?

I'm really sorry for asking this and having to make u explain this story for the hundreth millionth time, and ur all going to get angry at me (hence in the cataogry "rant"!) but it comes with the duty of being a new fan, WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH MARY-ANN?

I don't think anyone has explained it yet, so don't feel bad asking. The extent of my knowledge is that she's a bitch, so we're on the same level.

The deal with Mary-Ann is that she's a tease and a flirt. Therefore from an extremely sexually frustrated point of view "..a bitch"

Just my little take on it. Smiler

Later Days

Shawn

Haha, well I should hope from that interpretation that Mary Anne is just another fictional persona for us to live through vicariously, and not a person that Regina knew or knows.

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

Ok she may be a bitch, but is she a whore? Let's say from the standpoint of Sailor song only, and then in general. Go.

Hmmm, well, does she kiss us hard on the mouth? Okay, that was cheating. You did say from the point of Sailor Song. I say no because why would we miss the girls back home if she was a whore?

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

Ok she may be a bitch, but is she a whore? Let's say from the standpoint of Sailor song only, and then in general. Go.

Hmmm, well, does she kiss us hard on the mouth? Okay, that was cheating. You did say from the point of Sailor Song. I say no because why would we miss the girls back home if she was a whore?

why don't we ask rawin? Wink

I get what both of you are saying, but would she be considered a whore, or a TEASE in Sailor Song? "she will kiss you 'til her lips bleed, but she will not take her dress off"