Sign in to follow this  
Ijimeru

Update on Fan club

Frank I am a huge fan of street teams because im a huge street teamer too. I was going to set up a street team as part of the fan club. I will make posters and flyers that will be downloadable. So street teaming will be apart of the fanclub.

although there is an actual Regina streetteam... it just doesn't seem to go anywhere... I spread the amazingness of Regina to five people at my university... hmm... as far as ideas... something original... I'm usually really good at this... Ijumeru... if you seriously need help with anything... my expenses and aid as far as creative ideas for flyers or posters... T-shirt concepts or designs... on the business aspect, communication, SERIOUSLY anything... I'm here...

~Spektor-Fanatic~

A friend and I are also part of her street team, she was in it long before me, and she said they have yet to do anything at all. Will the fan club work more as a street team then? I'm in either way, but I'd love to help spread word of Regi

Well I have always heard that the street team doesnt do much but its great we have it. Perhaps the Fanclub will give more insentive to the street team if we held prizes and stuff of that sort. Also Spektor Fanatic e-mail me I love doing T-shirt designs and we can colaborate on stuff of that nature Michael.Lynn@NBCuni.com

I'm so glad to see this is finally happening I would love to join and be a part of this. I've been pretty quiet lately I'm in Japan right now and only get to check in every once in a while. I'm also really happy to see people are making it out to Regina's T.V. tapings I'm sure she appreciates the support. I Tivo all of them.Can't wait for the new album.

So today at work I spent all day working on layout templates and such for the offical fan club website. So once i finish all of them I will post them and then We will vote =) I hope Regina Votes too. It would be awsome if she posted in this discussion. She updated her myspace with some Question and Answers. =)

The pictures in his mind awoke and began to breath.

I would love to be a part of this. I found out about Regina early this summer.. and have fallen in love with her music.

Not only that I've always wanted to be a part of something involving music (artwise, i mean).