Sign in to follow this  
jorel46

Song Title Please

i had never heard of regina spektor before tonight. just saw her open for the strokes tonight, and she was amazing. bought her cd and its great. but i was hoping someone could help identify a song for me, as it doesnt seem to be on the cd i bought. the lyrics had something to do with 'summer in the city' and it was really great. can someone identify this song for me??

i had never heard of regina spektor before tonight. just saw her open for the strokes tonight, and she was amazing. bought her cd and its great. but i was hoping someone could help identify a song for me, as it doesnt seem to be on the cd i bought. the lyrics had something to do with 'summer in the city' and it was really great. can someone identify this song for me??

I don't know what it's called. I talked to her briefly before one show and I told her how much I liked the "cleavage song." I even yelled out CLEAVAGE! last night at MSG, though my request was obviously misconstrued by male audience members.

ok but apparently this is not a released song? i bougth both of the cds she had available and its obviously not on either one. i have no idea what the deal is as i hadnt even heard of her before last night. does she have other cds out beyond the 2 available at msg???

Her new CD, Soviet Kitsch is going to be coming out super soon. As far as I understand, the recording is done, so it should just be a matter of weeks. I assume it'll get done when she gets back from her Europe tour after this tour. Hope that helps, and I'm sure she'll post up official info soon.

There were 2 CDs for sale at MSG--"Songs" and the spanking new "Soviet Kitsch". Her first album "11:11" is on sale through CDBaby, although she very rarely plays anything from that record these days.