Sign in to follow this  
Ijimeru

Website names

Well for the fan club in its unoffical state at the moment. I need to make a website. Now I have a few basic layouts that I have made over the past few days but now I regester a domain. I have several but none of them would be good names for a Regina fan club. So people names!

Well for the fan club in its unoffical state at the moment. I need to make a website. Now I have a few basic layouts that I have made over the past few days but now I regester a domain. I have several but none of them would be good names for a Regina fan club. So people names!

how bout a play on words of some sort.......everyone loves those........like Spektatorville.........or Spektacularfanclubplace .......orrrrr hmm thats alli got......im not very clever 'thesoup' works too .......... i'll keep trying to think

I was thinking that too, but thought that since it was on her site already for her game.... It's a cool name. Definitely a contender.

Maybe ReginitesUnite.com?

Later Days

Shawn

How bout Reginasaurous..........or just about any of the words from the above named song............i love em all................first time i heard that song it seriously made me happy for like a month