Sign in to follow this  
Django

A bit of Magic

My visions starting to go in my old age. Smiler Haven't seen a Lotus before. I've also had to rig up some nearly falling apart guitars. By best sounding one is a Kay accoustic that's about 60 years old. The wood is completely dryed out so I don't have to worry about the hot weather here obliterating it. Hairline cracks are all over it, but is sounds better than any other guitar I've had.

Later Days

Shawn

I don't know why it wouldn't be workin Trop. You tried the second link Django posted? ...or is the video not playing?

Later Moments

Shawn

A vintage Kay, that's awesome. Yeah at that age it would be very hard and not even worth it to fix some hairline cracks, especially if it sounds great anyways. You might want to get a humidifier though, 'cause even though the woods dried out, those hairline cracks can very easily turn into huge splits.

I'm sorry the link doesn't work tropicana, it doesn't work for me anymore either. If you have somewhere I can send it to you I'de be happy to.

Thanks badtzwang; Haha, I can't recall how many times I've asked that question, but found that unless you were interested in taking up magic as a hobby, knowing how it's done would only dull the impact and leave you thinking "That's it!". Either way, with a bit of lateral thinking, you can surely figure out the magic used in the video. Just never think of any aspect as impossible, 'cause with a bit of practice you can perform the seemingly impossible with ease.