Sign in to follow this  
mynustheckat

video clip

I think sometimes western countries like America and such watch to much tv so when they see live performance they think there behaviour somehow doesn't affect the artist, as a performer I find it happening more and more with each year. But I'm sure Regina is a tough chick, I just think it sucks that people who don't deserve to hear her wonderful music just stand there and talk over it, whilst all of us who would gladly pay tripple the price of a normal ticket might not get to see her for years.

We need like Regina World, in the middle of the ocean and all of us can go live there and either sing along or watch for hours on end in silent awe and at the end shower her with pettles, and we can all catch colds together...

In a lot of the live recordings/shows ive been at, theres talking and other annoying crowd noise, and thats to be expected when Regina is playing as an opening act. Even at shows where she is headlining there annoying people, that are drunk, high, or sometimes she is playing at a club/bar that people come to everynight just to hang out at and dont really care about who is playing. Ive gotten used to it, but i dont really think its the US. Its the venue, and its dependent on whether or not those random few annoying disruptive people show up or not.

bless your great soul. Yeah it has annoying crwods on the recording but, damn regina is so awesome on stage lets hope more people(including myself) can get some groovy footage from any of Reggies shows.

that's one of my pet hates...why do these rude people buy tix for a gig, just to turn up, get drunk and talk over the music all night? Why not just go to the pub instead of ruining the gig for the other peeps?

I do find as times goes by this is happening more and more - BUT that's probably cos I'm turning into an old grouch, whinging about the youth of today, etc Smiler