Sign in to follow this  
withakay

Tonic - 7.27.05 - DVD!

I think THIS LINK is all that was left to be said.

You can download Regina's show right onto your video iPod!!!!! Huzzah!

If you've heard the recording, this part will make more sense (Part1-15:09-'Squeeky Clean')

I understand that but I kinda dont want to use google video player and the mp4 versions arent in stereo. Its just kinda a nit picky thing. Thanks anyways though.

UPDATE for Kristinasaurus!:

Page views of the google video (since upload Jan.20.2006)

Part1 - 690 views, 93 downloads

Part2 - 399 views, 49 downloads

LUIS:

It was a camcorder. Of course it's not in stereo, the microphone was built-in. Hence mono.

Also, nowhere has anyone ever uploaded a full resolution version of this, since the DVDs were too large to upload anywhere. The Google Video downloads are the next best thing though. I'll look into maybe encoding a 640x480 version, but the file size would be rediculous, and to be honest, probably not worth the time involved.

Maybe if there seems to be enough interest.

Johnny, what amazing stats!!

To Anyone Who Keeps Emailing Me: I've thrown in the towel on making DVDs, especially now that my fellow spektorites were able to code it up and put it online for all to see. (Thanks again, BTW!!!) I'm going to edit my original post and swap my email with the link to the Google Videos.

Next time she does an intimate show in NYC, we can do this fun all over again! Yaaaay! Wink