Sign in to follow this  
Ijimeru

Questions for anyone interested in joing the fan club

1. Email access isnt important to me. There's sooooo many free email sites out there today, I dont think we need another, although I could see some peeps wanting it.

2. RESPEKT is cool, but its missing something for a fanclub, in my opinion. Maybe we could be called the RESPEKTors. haha. Get it. Like respecters, or people who respect RESPEKT. eh.

3. Please do not use the pic of Yaas, Regina and myself. Please? Thanks. Wink lol.

oh no I wont use that photo(Unless for blackmail reasons). Well im just looking at domain hosts at the moment and they all offer about 100-500 free email's X_X so many I could spam you thousands of times. And that is a great name idea.

1. I'd take an email address just so I could be one of the lucky first 100-500 people signed up so I can hold it over the heads of the poor souls who are members 501-...! Smiler

2. Respekt is cool. I likes it alot.

3. Picture has been sent...I look like a complete bafoon, but I don't mind. Smiler

Later Days

Shawn

Hey again, I don't need the E-mail access but will definetly follow the majority

Respekt seems cool to me

and the picture will be on it's way

Thanks for the work you're putting in to this I look forward to being a part of this.