Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

Regina Demographics

Having ordered my tickets for Irving Plaza my curiosity got going. What is the average age of Regina's fan base? Not looking for you to reveal anything other than your age. For some reason I think I might be on the high end of the scale. I look forward to a great night with everyone that's going to the Irving Plaza show.

Oh yeah, I'm 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 (ugh), 51..... Cool

Having ordered my tickets for Irving Plaza my curiosity got going. What is the average age of Regina's fan base? Not looking for you to reveal anything other than your age. For some reason I think I might be on the high end of the scale. I look forward to a great night with everyone that's going to the Irving Plaza show.

Oh yeah, I'm 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 (ugh), 51..... Cool

I think it's cool that Regina's songs are so versatile that they can appeal to such a broad range of ages, and personalities. She covers a lot of genres in music, with lyrics and presentation that fulfills the imaginative intellects in all of us, while maintaining a silly, child-like humor to relieve us from the seriousness and professionalism that school and work demands from us on a daily basis. Haha, now that I'm done blabbing I'm 19.