Sign in to follow this  
Kali

Live at Bull Moose EP?

quote:
Originally posted by secretagentkr:

so does anyone know the release date yet?

Today (8/23). Bring The Noise!

EDIT: God-f'n-dammit -- pushed back to 9/13. Oh well...

Just found out that myself. I was counting the minutes till the end of my shift at work and raced to my local indie music hole. Frowner Well.....at least my vinyl Soviet Kitsch arrived today in the mail. Smiler

Later Peeps and Peepettes

Shawn

well the first link to the cd info that was released on this forum topic was from Plan 9's website which is an awsome record store that has a bunh of locations in Virginia...(i have no clue if theyre located anywhere else.in the country)...but i bought Soviet Kitsch at a Plan 9 in harrisonburg VA....so i am assuming that they will be carrying it too.....it seems it will be released on the websites in advanced or something then hit select record stores....just my thinking

The two websites in question (thinkindie.com and monitorthis.com) aren't stores in and of themselves--they're more like networks of independent music stores across the U.S. Bull Moose, Plan 9, and (for us New Yorquinos) J&R Music World are all affiliates -- I'm sure the EP will be available both in-store as well as through each place's online store.

am I being dense? I looked at a few of the stores linked to thru those links yesterday and couldn't find any that actually did mail order or online shoppping or anything that a far away UK bod like yours truly might be able to buy from? (I do have my thick-as-peas head on this week tho, so...)