Sign in to follow this  
kailee

ever hear people say bad stuff about regina?

quote:
Originally posted by Rosa...:

quote:
Originally posted by Rinoa:

She has perfect mouth/lips and her eyes are spectacular, I don't get it. Smiler

Agreed! And personally, I like her nose...I'm not even joking. Cool

What's not to like, it's normal, not too big, not too small. Smiler But the eyes and lips are the ones that stand out in my opinion ( + the hair, duh! Big Grin ). Maybe people who say she's ugly are jealous. That makes more sense. Smiler

I've tried to get numerous people into Regina.

I showed one friend (a female) her updated website and the new pictures the other day. She pointed at Regina's cleavage and was like "OMG! SLUT!". I, of course, did not talk to her for the rest of the day. She later commented on how large Regina's boobs are, therefore making her a slut. I came to the conclusion that she had no logic whatsoever and was obviously jealous.

Another friend (male) admitted to staying up listening to Regina on her website a while ago, after I said something to him. He listened for an hour (good sign?) and said to me "I don't mind Regina, but her voice gives me a bloody headache, and I have to stop listening". Apparently, this happens everytime he listens.

Another friend (yes, another, this time female) loves her! She was the one who got me into Regina originally (Showed me Fidelity, Samson and Us... I did the rest). I showed her 11:11, Songs, Live at Bullmoose, Regi's Live & Demo stuff... all of it besides those three songs, basically. She wants to see Regina with me when she comes out here! GOOD SIGN!

I've pretty much given up. ALTHOUGH, there is one girl at school who wants a mixtape...

One or two people started listening to Regina because she's my number one artist on lastfm.

Now they started spreading the word and I get friends of friends coming up to me saying. "Do you know Regina Spektor? Julia told me about her."

I think I can be proud of myself.

But I also know a few people who absolutely hate her. Usually they say her music is "exhausting" which I found weird, cause those people listen to Joy Divison....and that's exhausting music IMO. ^^

I follow a site where new music, movie, series and game releases are posted, I never read comments on there because they are rude and stupid. Yesterday Far was posted there and I couldn't resist and so I did read the comments...very stupid of me. There's a personal attack on Regina from a guy who claims he went to school with her, blueh, I copied the comments but am not going to post them here directly If you want to reed them - proceed with caution:

http://paste2.org/p/284094

quote:
Originally posted by Appt:

I follow a site where new music, movie, series and game releases are posted, I never read comments on there because they are rude and stupid. Yesterday Far was posted there and I couldn't resist and so I did read the comments...very stupid of me. There's a personal attack on Regina from a guy who claims he went to school with her, blueh, I copied the comments but am not going to post them here directly If you want to reed them - proceed with caution:

eh. whatever. that guy has serious personal issues. he can't deal with having his ideas bashed in a class? he should try being an art student. Roll Eyes it happens to everyone- just because the entire class supported Reg and not him doesn't make her a bully. maybe, just maybe, she was right (he didn't even say what the topic was). even if she wasn't, maybe he should get over it. for him to expect her to defend him when he was trying to tell everyone she was wrong about something is stupid and unrealistic. no matter how much we love her, reg is not a saint and no one should expect her to be.

quote:
Originally posted by Appt:

Yeah I can really picture Reg as the class bully. Roll Eyes Anyways, if he let one incident in that class completely derail his college career - he's a bigger douchebag then what he's accusing Reg of.