Sign in to follow this  
kailee

ever hear people say bad stuff about regina?

^^Yeah, making her responsible for him losing a scholarship? I don't know how it works in US but here he'd file an official complaint againts the teacher and serious investigation would follow. Btw I can't really imagine how can a teacher manage to keep sb in a course when that sb drops it. It'd be impossible in my school, everything here is done electronically. But hey, I wasn't there...

I've been listening to Far on repeat in my bed and my mom came in with my pills while Eet was playing. And she was like,

mom: "Do you want me to turn that down, it's so annoying. What is she even saying? I'll put on the radio." Frowner

me: "NOOO MOM. For the last time, it's regina spektor, I love her, she's my favorite, and she's changed my life. Don't say stuff like that. Leave it."

Then later folding chair came on and she was talking to me about something and she stopped and said "Did she just say her eyelashes catch her sweat?"

me: yea

mom: awww. they do! God made it that way

hahahaha

quote:
Originally posted by Appt:

There's a personal attack on Regina from a guy who claims he went to school with her, blueh, I copied the comments but am not going to post them here directly If you want to reed them - proceed with caution:

http://paste2.org/p/284094

Am I missing something? She wasn't a semi-popular celeb while in school. She was a student. I think the whole thing's a piece of conjured BS.

I agree with andreseng!

Regina is 29 now, her first album 11:11 was self-produced in 2001 when she was 21. She just finished college and was far from being a celeb in any way. It's a bogus story.

quote:
Originally posted by Marry Ann:

I agree with andreseng!

Regina is 29 now, her first album 11:11 was self-produced in 2001 when she was 21. She just finished college and was far from being a celeb in any way. It's a bogus story.

Well the guy is apparently very bittah about being a life failure and wants to pin it on Reg. How pathetic and sad!

quote:
Originally posted by Marry Ann:

I agree with andreseng!

I'm curious, what college did Regina graduate from? Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

Did he even say what Regina DID to him? Cause he makes it sounds like she like punted him for disagreeing with her...

nope, checked the original source if any additions to the "story" were made, but nope.

btw I agree with MusicLover the person is clearly a bitter looser. Who else would blame one's screwed life on a single incident in college?