Sign in to follow this  
kailee

ever hear people say bad stuff about regina?

Recommended Posts

Some bitch on flickr went around to a bunch of regina photos a kept commenting on how "fugly" regina is

and BELIEVE ME this girl (or was it a guy? ew, I couldn't tell) should NOT HAVE BEEN TALKING. She must just have been venting her frustration on how she fell from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down... and I couldn't help myself.

.... Roll Eyes I opened an account and voiced my loud opinion to her on one of her photos. Ouch, that was a bit mean I know. But it wasn't TOO mean

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May I inquire as to what you wrote to this unfortunate person?

I can't understand people not seeing Regina as at least pretty, if not absolutely stunning. I mean, not understanding or not liking her music, I get, her music just isn't for everyone. But... come on...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

I can't understand people not seeing Regina as at least pretty, if not absolutely stunning. I mean, not understanding or not liking her music, I get, her music just isn't for everyone. But... come on...

Some pics of her with only son. I don't remember which, I went through 100+ pgs of reg pics this morning before I got out of bed haha. In the heat of battle I don't remember exactly what I said, somethin along the lines of defending regina's beauty and calling the bitch ugly. Eeker oops.

Yea, I agree. She has such pleasant facial features; piercing blue eyes, porcelain skin and those voluptuous lips that frame her amazing smile Big Grin (and I'm a girl but reg has a killer body too duh!)I don't understand how someone could see her as "ugly" or "unnatractive" or anything less than pretty stunning gorgeous and beautiful. They must at least think that she is average, but ugly? That just doesn't fit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

I don't remember exactly what I said, somethin along the lines of defending regina's beauty and calling the bitch ugly. Eeker oops.

I'd say calling that person ugly was harsh but hey, I can't imagine why I'd be trolling around pictures of artists I obviously don't like calling them ugly, so yeah she got what she deserves (or he?)!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by Appt:

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

I don't remember exactly what I said, somethin along the lines of defending regina's beauty and calling the bitch ugly. Eeker oops.

I'd say calling that person ugly was harsh but hey, I can't imagine why I'd be trolling around pictures of artists I obviously don't like calling them ugly, so yeah she got what she deserves (or he?)!!

haha agreed. I don't ever do that kinda stuff online but it set me over the edge. It's the same feeling as if someone were to say that about family or somethin, pissed me off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just read this on the guitarist of Fall Out Boys twitter..

"Nothing like a gross Regina Spektor song playing over the plane speakers to make you want to shove freshly sharpened pencils into your ears."

ouch.. he can't even have a little respect for a fellow musician? You really have to consider the source I guess. Just one extra reason for me not to listen to Fall Out Boy ever..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by bum bum bum:

Just read this on the guitarist of Fall Out Boys twitter..

"Nothing like a gross Regina Spektor song playing over the plane speakers to make you want to shove freshly sharpened pencils into your ears."

ouch.. he can't even have a little respect for a fellow musician? You really have to consider the source I guess. Just one extra reason for me not to listen to Fall Out Boy ever..

fuck them! they suck anyways. the good part, regina's music is being played on airplanes!

Big Grin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this