Sign in to follow this  
kailee

ever hear people say bad stuff about regina?

Recommended Posts

quote:
Originally posted by Rinoa:

quote:
Originally posted by Appt:

^^I though women were no longer judged solely through their "ability" to find husbands. I guess I was wrong. Having a MAN is our greatest achievement... Mad

That makes me totally mad, too!

Well fuck...I guess I fail at life then... Roll Eyes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by SocksOnRight:

I was just talking over MSN, when a friend (yes, the one who started the Regina the uber sl*t thread).

What? I'm so confused. You speak to this person? They're your "friend".... like you know them in person?

Anyways, ANOTHER STORY of me and my mother:

So on our way to Myrtle beach I'm with my little sister and mom in one car (and my dad and lil brother in another) Me and my sis tell my mom after we started the 4 hour drive that we were going to play regina's far one time. She kept saying HELL NO. But after about 3 hours I popped it in and she complains the WHOLE TIME. but me and my sis sing everyword and my mom is like

"She sounds the same in every damn song"

"Is it over yet?"

"Turn it down, she gives me a headache"

It bothers me so much because she KNOWS how much me and my sister love regina. But my moms a bitch so I guess that's how it is. But during wallet after being unnaturaly quiet through the song (I think it fascinated her) then she belted out

"WHY THE HELL DOESN'T SHE JUST GIVE HIM HIS DAMN WALLET BACK?" hahaha. So me and my sis explained the ending and blockbuster thing and she said it was stupid because his address is on his license so she should just take it to him....

PS. Ezra! I'm a failure too haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have almost masochistic pleasure reading your mom-stories, Reginaoverdose, keep them coming! Smiler

Seriously, I feel ya. I think one of the worst emotional baggages our parents give us is crushing our excitement. Honestly, you buy something you like - "it's ugly", you draw a pwetty picture - "hmm, you should use different colour", I like this singer - "she's awful", I'm gonna go to that festival - "I would never, blueh"...you're (or at least I am ) gonna remember those moments forever. I think parenting should be under licence only *end of rant*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think my mom has something against her just 'cause she's Russian. 'Cause there was this war and all like 65 years ago... Stupid. And racist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh all the time all my friends say she sucks except for one....( I am a teenage male ) So most kids my age dont appreciate anything thats not heavy metal, screamo, or soulja boy. It really saddens me that so many people havent experienced the EXTREME happiness, inspiration, entertainment, and calmness Regina's music gives you. OMG they are missing out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^^ I know! I'm an 18 year old girl and I have friends, mostly female (some boys actually like her) that simply can't understand the Regina magic, and trust me, I've tried really hard to get them into her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@reginaoverdose, your mom stories would be really entertaining if they were about a tv character or something instead of your actual mother. That sucks that you have to deal with that.

quote:
Originally posted by Brady:

Oh all the time all my friends say she sucks except for one....( I am a teenage male ) So most kids my age dont appreciate anything thats not heavy metal, screamo, or soulja boy. It really saddens me that so many people havent experienced the EXTREME happiness, inspiration, entertainment, and calmness Regina's music gives you. OMG they are missing out.

I have the same problem, except instead of it being metal screamo and soulja boy, its hipster guy bands. The kind that Pitchfork would give good reviews to without listening to the music.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by Karl Projektorinski:

@reginaoverdose, your mom stories would be really entertaining if they were about a tv character or something instead of your actual mother. That sucks that you have to deal with that.

quote:
Originally posted by Brady:

Oh all the time all my friends say she sucks except for one....( I am a teenage male ) So most kids my age dont appreciate anything thats not heavy metal, screamo, or soulja boy. It really saddens me that so many people havent experienced the EXTREME happiness, inspiration, entertainment, and calmness Regina's music gives you. OMG they are missing out.

I have the same problem, except instead of it being metal screamo and soulja boy, its hipster guy bands. The kind that Pitchfork would give good reviews to without listening to the music.

Lol! I actually have a friend who's into screamo, Soulja Boy, and regina. Go figure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

quote:
Originally posted by Karl Projektorinski:

@reginaoverdose, your mom stories would be really entertaining if they were about a tv character or something instead of your actual mother. That sucks that you have to deal with that.

quote:
Originally posted by Brady:

Oh all the time all my friends say she sucks except for one....( I am a teenage male ) So most kids my age dont appreciate anything thats not heavy metal, screamo, or soulja boy. It really saddens me that so many people havent experienced the EXTREME happiness, inspiration, entertainment, and calmness Regina's music gives you. OMG they are missing out.

I have the same problem, except instead of it being metal screamo and soulja boy, its hipster guy bands. The kind that Pitchfork would give good reviews to without listening to the music.

Lol! I actually have a friend who's into screamo, Soulja Boy, and regina. Go figure.

LOL!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this