Sign in to follow this  
kailee

ever hear people say bad stuff about regina?

i find it entertaining how all the negative comments appear to have been typed by someone with the intelligence of a 5 year old, while most of those sticking up for Reg are more eloquent.

i think the real tragedy here is that someone got paid to make that page in the first place. i mean, really?

quote:
Originally posted by Crispy Crispy Benjamin Franklin:

If that's the least flattering picture they can find of reg, she's doing fine. Smiler

Well said! That's actually not even a bad picture... She's just a little shiny is all.

None of my friends think she's pretty and I don't get it...

I've stopped talking to my friends about Regina. Frowner They just don't get it, and I'm not going to force her music on them if they're not interested. But I still can't help telling everyone I know that I'm seeing her in November!!!! Big Grin

Some weeks ago, I gave my ex-wife the plain version of Regina's album "FAR"(without lyrics) and asked her to give it a listen, particularly to "Laughing With". Smiler

Last month, in front of many of my family, after the christening of my little grandson, Jacob, my ex-wife virtually threw the album back at me, saying she still doesn't see what I like about Regina, to a murmur of laughter from some folk there! Red Face

At times like that, I feel that I am better off living alone! Wink