Sign in to follow this  
kailee

ever hear people say bad stuff about regina?

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie R.:

I had a marathon of the three major releases (Soviet Kitsch, Begin to Hope, far) on the three-hour drive to my college when I was moving in.

That's a great idea! I'm going to do that as well!

Sorry your mom doesn't appreciate her. Mine doesn't either.

@Jared= LOL you should have punched him. My best friend Bradley was saying Regina sucks. I kept on warning him not to say it again but he kept it up. I then got up, tackled him, pinned him, and then forced him to say that Regina is the best singer ever. It worked. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Brady:

@Jared= LOL you should have punched him. My best friend Bradley was saying Regina sucks. I kept on warning him not to say it again but he kept it up. I then got up, tackled him, pinned him, and then forced him to say that Regina is the best singer ever. It worked. Smiler

Go Brady! Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie R.:

I had a marathon of the three major releases (Soviet Kitsch, Begin to Hope, far) on the three-hour drive to my college when I was moving in.

That's a great idea! I'm going to do that as well!

Sorry your mom doesn't appreciate her. Mine doesn't either.

I did that to my mother driving to NYC once. 11:11 to far with some choice live tunes in there as well. Apparently, three and a half hours of Regina was a bit too much for her.

Tales of my mothers regina hate, take 439402929 x. I know these entertain you all.

I am currently playing regina (No surprises was when this started) and all my mom is doing is complaining about how horrible she sounds. I don't understand how someone who claims to love me can make fun of someone she knows I love for absolutley no reason, like my brother does too. Not even when we are fighting or anything, she's in a perfectly (rare) good mood. (We just saw the amazing Toy Story 3 for goodness sakes!)

"ughh that is horrible music! how do you stand that"

"Is she crying?" (She asked this one literaly 20 times and I never answered.)

"Is she married yet? What is she, like 40?"

:'( MadFrowner

^^ lol I know it too. My grandma hates it when i listen to Regina. She says, "I don't like this, Julie-bee, music should be happy. This girl is so sad." Roll Eyes this is coming from a woman who mostly listens to the mamma mia soundtrack

She is an acquired taste, but it is kinda messed up for them to talk bad her when they know you love her.

My brother calls her "Ragina Sphincter". I think its kinda funny. But he likes her music so, you win some you loose some. :P

Wow. I am very sorry Alicia. Frowner

I am very lucky in that my entire family (sister, mother, and especially my father) all really like Regina a-lot. My Dad has all of Regina's albums on his Ipod. My mom bought Begin to Hope when it like first came out. One day I was at a coffee shop in Spring of 2009 and heard Regina over the speakers. Me, "Dad, is this Bjork?" My father, "No its Regina Spektor". Then a week or two later I searched Regina on the interwebs and fell in love. Big Grin