maraca

the virgin queen

wow that would be great

I was beginning to wander if some of them didnt have mp3s

Im going to get 11:11 and Songs for Christmas ill just have to wait

Id really like those mp3s thank you

*excited grin*

quote:
that movie is one of my favourites.. i love cate blanchett she plays the role so entirely well. not to mention elizabeth I is one of the most influential and brilliant ladys that has ever lived. and i love the song too so... it fits so well! haha.

I've had an obsession with ElizabethI since we did the Tudors in school.

My history teacher embarrased me in front of the class by saying that I looked alot like the young Queen... Probably the most embarrassing thing that happened to me in school to this day... But I was secretly flattered Smiler

Anyway we took a trip to the Tower of London and I was completly mesmorised by ElizabethI.

She's was in my opinion one of the strongest leaders ever and made such an impact on English history despite that fact that she had no heirs and never married.

What a woman!

The song is so beautiful - Regina has an amazing way of getting her enthusiasm and passion about something across in her music.. I'm in complete awe!

quote:
Originally posted by BitsOfBone:

quote:
that movie is one of my favourites.. i love cate blanchett she plays the role so entirely well. not to mention elizabeth I is one of the most influential and brilliant ladys that has ever lived. and i love the song too so... it fits so well! haha.

I've had an obsession with ElizabethI since we did the Tudors in school.

My history teacher embarrased me in front of the class by saying that I looked alot like the young Queen... Probably the most embarrassing thing that happened to me in school to this day... But I was secretly flattered Smiler

Anyway we took a trip to the Tower of London and I was completly mesmorised by ElizabethI.

She's was in my opinion one of the strongest leaders ever and made such an impact on English history despite that fact that she had no heirs and never married.

What a woman!

The song is so beautiful - Regina has an amazing way of getting her enthusiasm and passion about something across in her music.. I'm in complete awe!

amanda... you are so great. i also was obsessed with elizabeth 1. i mean, what a wonderful example of womanhood, and not even that just good example of a diety... Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Stepped On A Syringe:

i can give you

dog and pony, dust to dust, sunset, the noise, uncle bobby.

daniel cowman and ne me quitte pas are found on her cd Songs.

sunshine and pavolvs daughter are on her album 11:11

be like a cloud,woolen gloves, the floor heard everything, the big towns, oh marcello, by the time you read this letter, and be like a cloud do not have any Mp3s

Would you be able to send me Sunset? My address is ifihadahammer@gmail.com Smiler