Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Crimson

DOWNLOAD Regina 2005-08-23 Edinburgh w/Amanda Palmer

Hey im not going to convert to mp3 as the quality will be lost but if people want me to either send them or up a torrent of the file im happy to do it. Ive got regina at the cabaret and amanda at the bongo club afterward if anyones interested drop me an email at jollylittlehun2003@hotmail.com or jollylittlehun@gmail.com

I will get in touch just be patient

Thanks Allan Martin

Hey Delilah,

Thanks for hosting them! Smiler Just so you know for some reason "Silly Eye Colour Generalizations" and "Baby Jesus" aren't available to download. It keeps saying file not found.

Later Peeps and Peepettes

Shawn

Right thats the torrent uploaded this is the FLAC Lossless version SO ENJOY!!!

I will upload the Amanda Palmer gig at the bongo club after the regina gig regina played two songs here Ughmerica and My man duetting with Amanda i will upload this if people are interested and the regina gig is well seeded.

Heres THE LINK

http://www.torrentspy.com/search.asp?mode=torrentdetail...394418&query=regina+

Heres hoping it works

adam et al

sorry i didn't get to upload the last few songs

i ran out of room

i was thinking of having adam host the concert instead

a good free program to convert FLAC files to mp3 is "switch" - google it

switch will tell you if the FLAC file is bad

good luck

you can write me direct at ragette@gmail.com

i downloaded the flacs ok, ued two progs to convert to WAV to burn to CD: first was Audio Conversion Wizard v1.8 and that choked on most of the flac files, for some reason. just terminated with no message.

the other was it's big brother: Advanced WMA Workshop v2.1.1b that now supports flac conversion. it happily converted all the files. go figure.

anyway, thanks *heaps* to whoever recorded this show: i was there, standing precariously on the benches at the back ! (i'm about 5'5" or therabouts, in fact, about the same height as regina, judging by the photo of her and i from meeting her after the show, although she has a *lot* more hair than i do ;-)

i had thought i'd missed the first 15-20 mins cos i was eating somewhere :-( so i really appreciated being able download the show. as it happens, i only missed the first two numbers. it was a really chirpy gig, lots of fun, regina chuckled a lot, and heard some fab new songs, especially liked the two last ones, Silly Eye Colour Generalizations and Baby Jesus. what a hoot! and Us just sent tingles right up my spine.

i agree with her anti-protest-protestors: Regina Is Awesome!

rx

My trial of Switch ran out ages ago, sadly, and now I can't get another.

My bandwidth is going too quickly to host another show! I'm getting hit by a lot of Regina fans, as well as a lot of visitors to veronicasfans.com, each downloading like 5 or so mp3s. Most grab all of them...

Overage fees are ridiculously expensive, and I'm seriously worried about it...