Sign in to follow this  
nadine alice

when is Regina playing in London?!?!

Good news people - Regina's playing at Lock 17 (which used to be Dingwalls) up in Camden on November 24th.

It's says 'unreserved seats' (huh?) and tickets are a rather eyebrow-raising £14 (plus the usual add-ons). But it'll be worth it.

Yeh, I thought the £14+ was a little steep for Dingwalls...fairly small place tho, so it's gonna be special.

I've not been there when it's been seated b4...could be interesting - at least the smaller folks will be able to see throughout tho!!

"Ye Jacobites by name, lend an ear"

So it seems as if you are all quite satisfied with the gigs 19th, 21th and 24th...

But what about me? Do I have to stay for another week, is that it?

Well, it would be most kind of y´all to enlighten me if anything turns up.

Ok?, ok.

/ David

quote:
Originally posted by El-Ahrairah:

"Ye Jacobites by name, lend an ear"

So it seems as if you are all quite satisfied with the gigs 19th, 21th and 24th...

But what about me? Do I have to stay for another week, is that it?

Well, it would be most kind of y´all to enlighten me if anything turns up.

Ok?, ok.

/ David

Nov 28 Stockholm, Sweden. Close enough? Smiler

Yeh Roland - going to the London and Bristol shows (as part of my "music geek" month...seeing Sufjan Stevens twice, Buck65 twice and Regina Spektor twice)

I didn't make Edinburgh (popping over to Bristol is one thing - Scotland I'm far too lazy for!), but was lucky enough to catch the Spektor at Bush hall last year and Islington in May. Lock 17 should be excellent!

YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!

she's playing frickin' london, and lock 17 at that, a sweetass little club in camden. fuck yes, i'm going i'm going i'm going.

as you might tell, i'm very excited about her coming to england.

it appears to be all unreserved seating --- interesting.

any body got any more info on the shows posted?

edit: WOOHOO! just ordered 2 tickets baby. i don't really know anybody who likes her that i know that well, but hopefully i can get someone into her before nov 24th and then they won't be able to resist. god, i'm so fucking happy about this, i can't wait...first time seeing her when i've had so many chances. BOOYAH! thank you regina!

edit number 2: NOTE: tickets are a few pounds cheaper off http://www.stargreen.com since they don't charge a fucking ridiculous £4.70 postage fee like everyone else. do it!