Sign in to follow this  
withakay

Cant Make it to Irving :(

I just finished uploading the recording here

http://www.streamload.com/lostcamelot/Regina_Spektor/Re...rving_Plaza_9.15.05/

I skipped the first 4 songs because Shawn already provided that and I'm sure his is better. This recording is low so turn up your volumes! but just to be aware that during the applause it's really loud.

Like I said before, Ghost of Corporate Future is cutted off at the end (sorry guys!) but the part where she forgot the lyrics is not. (cute as always) Also, I don't know where that beeping sound is coming off at the end.

Delilah (or anyone else) you're welcome to upload it to your website. I'm not sure if I have enough broadband. I may have to take it off after a week or two. Well enjoy! =)

and thanks for posting those others Delilah and Shawn!

edit: also, the files are in flac. If anyone needs it in Mp3, I can do that too. I just thought since the recording didn't come out too well that I would want to preserve the quality.

quote:
Originally posted by patty:

I just finished uploading the recording here

http://www.streamload.com/lostcamelot/Regina_Spektor/Re...rving_Plaza_9.15.05/

I skipped the first 4 songs because Shawn already provided that and I'm sure his is better. This recording is low so turn up your volumes! but just to be aware that during the applause it's really loud.

Like I said before, Ghost of Corporate Future is cutted off at the end (sorry guys!) but the part where she forgot the lyrics is not. (cute as always) Also, I don't know where that beeping sound is coming off at the end.

Delilah (or anyone else) you're welecome to upload it to your website. I'm not sure if I have enough broadband. I may have to take it off after a week or two. Well enjoy! =)

and thanks for posting those others Delilah and Shawn!

edit: also, the files are in flac. If anyone needs it in Mp3, I can do that too. I just thought since the recording didn't come out too well that I would want to preserve the quality.

Ooh, thanks soo much, but *could* you convert them to mp3? I can't convert from flac to mp3 because I suck x625. A little quality loss isn't a huge deal to me anyway...

YAY! for screwups. She's so adoreable when she gets confused.

Thanks Patty! Wish my office computer wasn't blocking them. Oh well, I'll download them once I get home.

I saw you at the show....should have said hi. Talk to you next time I make it to an East coast show.

Later buds and budettes

Shawn

hi patty thanks for the recording...and for the ticket (eternally grateful), im downloading it now......i really hope i cant hear myself singing in the recording. seeing as how i was standing right next to your mic. later gang

stwong, you can TOTALLY hear you singing. Wink

Patty and Shawn, thank you both so so so much.

I'm having internet problems so I may not be around for a few days. Frowner Just wanted to stop in and say thanks! I was able to download (some) of the songs before my puter decided to be a beeotch! Smiler

sorry guys. I had to lock it because my bandwidth ran out and it doesn't renew till late Aug. Anyone with bandwidth is welcome to host the recording. I would really appreciated.