Sign in to follow this  
srg

Morning Sedition 9/14/05

Aaaaaaaaa I love Morning Sedition. Loud and obnoxious, yes. But one of the Mikes [i can't remember which is which], the not-funny one, is really smart.

I woke up early when I didn't have school just to hear this. It was wonderful.

Obnoxious? Maybe...But I really liked them, and I thought it was a good thing for Regina to be on a show like this, with the hosts sort of 'roughing her up', for lack of a better turn, infusing things with a bit of humor...it seemed like she was really comfortable and much more in her element than the other interviews she usually does on radio that are stuffy and by the book. Thank GOD these people didn't study her bio word for word, it made the interview that much more enjoyable for me, I think. This was one of my favorite she's done since the release of the album, I think.

Thanks for putting this up, Srg. (Also, I'll be emailing you soon)

Jenn, I totally agree with you.

And I love how they were trying to figure out the "NYC Cafe scene" and Regina says .. "Well, I've played the Sidewalk Cafe before."

That was cute.

Hey gparker546 ,

I was just wondering where your comment came from. By no means do I want to sound like a shmuck, but maybe you should stick to the topic. If you didn't like her Leno performance comment under that thread.

Later bud

Shawn