alsoran

post your favorite photos of regina

tumblr_lnzmalprfC1qio7vco1_500.jpg

look who i spotted in this old picture!!!!!! regina and jack! i love how she is smiling even in some random picture in the background! SmilerSmilerSmiler

the other people in this picture include drew barrymore (dated fabrizio, drummer of the strokes) and amanda de cadenet (currently married to gutiarist of the strokes, nick). i'm guessing this is at a music festival!!

no source - found floating around on tumblr.

^^^

Wow, did it take me a long time to see where reg was or what? :P I was like: "why is he putting up a photo of Jack and Drew Barrymore?"

It's not tht old, is it? I recognize her outfit.

ADB-010755.jpg

2007 - Chicago Borders

199631129_3aa4ce97e4.jpg

2006 - Latitude

194761101_6a02a69f60.jpg

Had to upload this one just because I like it. I think it's Latitude also.

quote:
Originally posted by sweetness in my lungs:

^^^

Wow, did it take me a long time to see where reg was or what? :P I was like: "why is he putting up a photo of Jack and Drew Barrymore?"

i think 2005-2006 is somewhat 'old' in terms of regina pictures! Razzer there is 'old' as in baby pictures and 'old' as in earlier in regina's career considering since she's been around since the early 2000's

and i'm a she! Razzer

quote:
Originally posted by ohmarcello:

quote:
Originally posted by sweetness in my lungs:

^^^

i think 2005-2006 is somewhat 'old' in terms of regina pictures! Razzer there is 'old' as in baby pictures and 'old' as in earlier in regina's career considering since she's been around since the early 2000's

and i'm a she! Razzer

Ah, shoe! I was thinking you might be a she when I wrote it :P I've thought of you as a he because marcello is, I think...

And it's as late as 2007 which I don't think is that old. Maybe just because I remember when that Chicago show happened I think of it as yesterday. Originally I thought the pic was from like '04 which I would consider old, since I wasn't around then :P Guess I'm getting old.

Do you think the pic is as new as SNL, makingstuffup? Maybe I just think it's older because of the dress and that she's not wearing makeup.