alsoran

post your favorite photos of regina

I was on a regina picture search a few days ago, and was surprised I had never heard about the bridge show benefit in 2007. After some research I realized I recognized some of the photos. There's a thread here: http://reginaspektor.infopop.c...131015452#5131015452

I had never seen this one with Neil Young. I thought it was cute and wanted to share it Smiler

2076469977_949cf2d6b0_z.jpg

This link doesn't work. Does anyone know the picture?

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

quote:
Originally posted by davidh:

Excellent! Does anyone have an actual photo of her in Ramones t-shirt?

Big Grin

22-3.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by ohmarcello:

tumblr_lnzmalprfC1qio7vco1_500.jpg

the other people in this picture include drew barrymore (dated fabrizio, drummer of the strokes) and amanda de cadenet (currently married to gutiarist of the strokes, nick). i'm guessing this is at a music festival!!

no source - found floating around on tumblr.

Well blow me down. Clearly my Strokes trivia knowledge is very poor. Nice find, thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by sweetness in my lungs:

This link doesn't work. Does anyone know the picture?

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

quote:
Originally posted by davidh:

Excellent! Does anyone have an actual photo of her in Ramones t-shirt?

Big Grin

22-3.jpg

I know the picture but I can't find the original photo online. I have the magazine, somehwere, but since I just moved I have no clue where it is at the moment to scan. However I can offer this picture of her playing a show wearing the same skirt she has on in the photo in question.

5941393409_2e36d1ecb9_b.jpg

^PS- Does anyone actually know when/where this photo is from. The tag says 3/15/2003 but I had it labeled 2005 and no idea of the venue.

Oh, she's wearing a skirt with it? Hehe. Is it this as a photograph?:

Regina_Spektor_by_theinvisible9999.jpg

I thought I knew a few photos of her wearing that skirt, but it seems like she's worn a lot of pink ones... :S This one has the same drums as in your picture. It's from Maine, feb 6th 2005, in Maine Portland. She was opening for The Dresden Dolls.

regina_maine_sh_9263.jpg

"Regina Spektor opened four shows for The Dresden Dolls - winter 2005...

Lupos in Providence, RI - Theater of the Living Arts in Philadelphia, PA - Toads Place in New Haven, CT and The Space in Portland, ME"

It might be from one of those shows, just because the drums say "Dresden Dolls".

edit: The only one of the four shows I can't find a picture of her outfit is the one at Toad's Place. And if she haven't toured with the DDs some other time it should be that one, right? But it was February 3rd, 2005. source.

quote:
Originally posted by makingstuffup:

Wish there was a better way to organize these photos...such a pain to navigate through 120 pages!!!

such a big task!!!!!! i agree - it would be cool to organize the pictures by year / event Big Grin

I would totally do this if i had the means and computer knowledge