alsoran

post your favorite photos of regina

quote:
Originally posted by Rosa!:

quote:
Originally posted by Appt:

2009 promo pics in high res:

Okay. So, that fourth picture made me realize how much I like Regina's teeth. I'm weird, right? Red Face

Yea she has awesome teeth!You going to any of her upcoming TExas shows???? I am going to the Dallas one.....I am in Oklahoma.

quote:
Originally posted by Brady:

You going to any of her upcoming TExas shows???? I am going to the Dallas one.....I am in Oklahoma.

I'm going to the Houston show. Smiler I don't live in Houston, but I live closer to Houston than Dallas.

quote:
Originally posted by Rosa!:

quote:

You going to any of her upcoming TExas shows???? I am going to the Dallas one.....I am in Oklahoma.

I'm going to the Houston show. Smiler I don't live in Houston, but I live closer to Houston than Dallas.

Sweet!! Congrats which theater is that??? Mines at the Nokia Theater.... I live in a suberb town north of Tulsa......what about you??? I am not trying to track you down or anything I promise. Smiler

quote:

Sweet!! Congrats which theater is that??? Mines at the Nokia Theater.... I live in a suberb town north of Tulsa......what about you??? I am not trying to track you down or anything I promise. Smiler

The Houston show is going to be in the Verizon Wireless Theater, which is definitely a step up from her last show in Houston almost exactly two years ago, which I also went to. Smiler Last time it was at Warehouse Live, where we had to stand up...plus, it started two hours late for whatever reason, which was uncomfortable for us but so worth it in the end. But this time we get SEATS! Big Grin

I'd rather not say exactly where I live, but I will say I live in East Texas, which might have been obvious already. Wink

quote:
Originally posted by sweetness in my lungs:

quote:
Originally posted by Mumrik:

Mad What jerks! I can't believe someone did that to such a sweet person like Regina!

I know!!!! How could they? Children can be so mean...

definitely!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

moronic kids.

Come to Ohio, Regina! there are few who know your face here, and you'd fit in, 'cause we're all weird! (don't deny it, Dentistgirl...)

Jessica (Perksofawallflower) and I can back you on that one...we're both native Ohioans.